Country comes to town

The adventures of a fledgling Principal Teacher as she moves from rural to urban school life.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Welcome to my new blog

At last have found the time and the courage to start a new blog. I am now in my third week at Dunoon Primary. Having been made most welcome by all staff I am beginning to enjoy the new experiences. I have to admit to feeling quite overwhelmed by my emotional reaction to the change- but was reminded that changing job is up there with moving house and divorce as one of life's great stresses.
I think this change will be a good one and it certainly made me appreciate my home and family. I enjoy the drive to and from work and find the company of so many interesting people stimulating.
As for ICT.......well that will be another post...some of us have an early start in the morning!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 pm, Blogger marlyn moffat said…

    Been missing you! Another half day to go!

     
  • At 8:20 pm, Blogger Graham said…

    Glad you found a home!
    Good luck for all that's ahead.
    And, whoever said that leaving is such sweet sorrow- obviously left nothing serious in their life! Good luck with that bit too. :-)

    I'm also so jealous of someone who can keep their sidebar from not disappearing!

    Looking forward to hearning how you get on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home