Country comes to town

The adventures of a fledgling Principal Teacher as she moves from rural to urban school life.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Well chuffed

I just love this blogging business!
I am so pleased with how the blog looks but then I am a very visual learner- I need to see things to get the idea- a diagram/drawing...the actual letters of a crossword written down or just show me! Anyway ..look at that lovely clock and the scrolling Bubbleshare slideshow. In just a couple of months since setting up the Teddy blog so many more options to spruce up one's blog have become available and I am fair gobsmacked by it all.

My Dad used to tell me that there were wee men with bowler hats inside your brain doing all sorts of things to get your brain going. I think this was his attempt to cheer me up when I couldn't do my maths homework...'ah the wee men in bowler hats are away out", he would sigh.

Well some people obviously have lots of wee men in bowler hats operating in their grey matter and allow us with fewer the chance to copy and paste HTML into our blogs to make clocks and such like appear!
The result is such a visually pleasing-clever looking-professional bit of web space that some people might think I am chalk full of wee men in bowler hats....I take my hat off to those who are!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 pm, Blogger marlyn moffat said…

    I think you've got more than your fair share of wee men in bowler hats, or if you claim, not, then they must just be working very hard!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home